Terms and Conditions
ONLINE STORE OPERATOR
Details of operator alkaway.eu
Company: Ivana Hamtilová
Liberec 10, 46010
Czech republic, EU
Business Number: 67 852 262
Manager and Online Store Operator Email: email@example.com
EU legal 2-year guarantee
Goods are sold with the EU legal 2-year guarantee. For more information go to the Guarantee and Returns page.
14 day cooling off period
Goods are sold with the EU 14 day cooling off period. For more information go to the Guarantee and Returns page.
- In publishing this Website, the authors make no representations concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any products or treatments. Use this site at your own risk. The author of this Website is not a doctor and has no medical background or training.
- Statements and information regarding alkalizers, books and any products mentioned within this site have not been evaluated by the EMA (European Medicines Agency) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- In view of the possibility of human error, neither the author nor any other party involved in providing this Website, warrant that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or complete and they are not responsible nor liable for any errors or omissions that may be found on this Website or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The entire risk as to use of this Web site is assumed by the user.
- You are encouraged to consult other sources and confirm the information contained within or linked to from this Website.
- The information you access through this website is provided “as is”. No warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information herein, or for obtaining legal advice. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither the author nor any other parties who have been involved in the creation, preparation, posting, or delivering of this website assume responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of said information and assume no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages as well as any circumstance for any complication, injuries, side effects or other medical accidents to person or property arising from or in with the use or reliance upon any information contained herein or pages linked therefrom.
- The author and other parties involved in the creation of this Website assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
- The author is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the author. The author of this Web site makes no representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products, messages which may be provided by such resources, and specifically disclaims any warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
- The information provided on this Web site is general in nature and is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to replace or substitute the evaluation, judgment, diagnosis, and medical or preventative care of a physician, paediatrician, therapist and/or healthcare provider
- Any medical, nutritional, dietetic, therapeutic or other decisions, dosages, treatments or drug regimes should be made in consultation with a healthcare practitioner. Do not discontinue treatment or medication without first consulting your physician, clinician or therapist.
- By using this Website, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not use this website. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall be determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- The information, services, products, messages and other materials on this Web site, individually and collectively, are provided with the understanding that the author is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendations.
- The individual documents provided on this Web Site are copyrighted by the author and his/her licensors and may be printed for personal use only provided that they remain wholly unedited and unmodified. Permission to otherwise reprint, copy, download, save, electronically reproduce, or utilize any document on this Web site, in part or in whole, is expressly prohibited. The unauthorized alteration of the content of this Website is expressly prohibited. The author, her agents and her representatives shall not be responsible for any claims, actions, or damages which may arise on account of the unauthorized alteration of this Web site.
- For copyright information on any documents linked Websites, consult the copyright instructions for those Websites.
- Arbitration – By using this Website you agree that in the event of any controversy or dispute arising with respect to your use of this Website shall be settled in accordance with the prevailing rules of the judicial system of New South Wales, Australia.
- By using this Website, you are agreeing to the conditions, terms, and stipulations of the paragraphs above and this paragraph. As above, these terms are subject to change at any point in time. As such, please check them frequently, since they govern your use of this website. Your permission and use of this website and these terms will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute or claim in connection with this website, or your use of it not settled by binding arbitration will be brought in a court in New South Wales, Australia. You agree to our choice of jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- Do not drink Alkaline Water with a pH over 9.8.
- Do not consume acid, ionized water.
- Some medications may be affected if taken with Alkaline Water.
Consult your physician if you are on medication.
Disclaimer: The information on this website is for information purposes only. It is not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It should not be construed as personal medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this Website. Readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, based on the best judgment available by the authors but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries. The statements made here have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, nor by Health Canada. The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on AlkaWay’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit or license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on AlkaWay’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other servers
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by AlkaWay whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on AlkaWay’s site are given “as is”. AlkaWay makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, AlkaWay does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should AlkaWay or its suppliers be subject to liability for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on AlkaWay’s Website, regardless of the possibility that AlkaWay or an AlkaWay approved agent has been told orally or in writing of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on AlkaWay’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic errors. AlkaWay does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. AlkaWay may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. AlkaWay does not, then again, make any dedication to updating the materials.
AlkaWay has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by AlkaWay of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
AlkaWay may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site, you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with AlkaWay’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Australia and the state of New South Wales without respect to its contention of law provisions.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of www.alkaway.eu, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site. All images on alkaway.eu are copyright protected.